Why pay monthly for E2E Threat Protection Service (TPS)?
- One Crypto Virus infection could encrypt years’ worth of valuable company data on your Servers and PCs!
- Cost of removing virus’ from your systems:
- Monitory cost of $1000s
- Downtime and Company/Employee Productivity Loss
- Data Loss, Priceless
- Proactive System Management and Monitoring:
- Our job is to reduce system downtime
- Reduce break fix and keep your systems running
- Secure your Internet connectivity, monitor user internet activity, filter content and increase employee productivity.
- Detailed device inventory, device health, network health, internet activity and anti-virus health reports.
- Don’t wait until you need E2E Threat Protection Services, then it might be too late…
What is E2E TPS?
- Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware (E2E AV/AM):
- Managed E2E Antivirus and Antimalware (AV/AM) protection (mac, pc & mobile).
- Real-time Protection for Files, Email and Browsing.
- AV/AM signatures are updated multiple times daily!
- Proactive Spyware/Malware/Virus Monitoring and Alerting:
- Nightly Threat Scans of every PC and Server on your network
- Nightly Scan logs are analyzed each day and critical infections are reported to the customer
- Most infections are detected and cleaned before they cause downtime and loss (extensive troubleshooting and cleanup extra)
- Operating System Updates, that are approved before they are installed on systems
- System Inventory and Health Reports upon request
- E2E Backup & Disaster Recovery (Local, Cloud and Hybrid) - price depends on device/data quantity
- Backups are a must, however most company backups are not monitored or tested
- We test backups by doing an actual restore of your backed up data periodically
- Each and Every backup is monitored daily. E2E Backups are configured to send daily email alerts
- May require additional local backup hardware
- E2E Email Security Services
- EMAIL Encryption/HIPAA Compliance: Send HIPAA / PCI compliant encrypted emails from Office 365 or via our award winning Barracuda Security Service
- EMAIL SPAM / VIRUS filtering: Enterprise level SPAM and VIRUS filtering. Protect your data, network and devices from SPAM, Viruses and Malware
- E2E enterprise-level Firewalls for every company: Block threats before they enter your network. Monitor Internet access and filter content, increase employee productivity.
How much does TPS cost?
Multiple levels of proactive threat protection:
- LEVEL ONE is our basic managed Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware (E2E AV/AM*) Protection. Starting at $5 per device per month (Mac or PC).
- LEVEL TWO includes Level 1 plus OS Patching, Remote Support portal/software, Remote maintenance/monitoring, System Inventory and Reports. $29.99 to $69.99 per month per device (hybrid to all inclusive). Price depends on quantity.
- LEVEL THREE includes Levels 1 & 2 plus Malwarebytes End Point Protection (Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware) additional $5 per PC. Must have LEVEL TWO for this service.
- LEVEL FOUR Encrypted HIPAA/PCI/SOX Compliant Local & Cloud backups. Starting at $75 per month.
Additional Proactive Threat Protection options:
- E2E Email Security Services - Starting at $2.50 per email account per month.
- Managed E2E enterprise-level Firewalls with Threat Protection and Web Filtering - Price depends on network size and features.
- Servers: OS updates, Firmware Updates, Hardware Monitoring, Disk Space Monitoring, Backup Monitoring, plus more. $99 to $299 per month, depends on quantity.
- Internet Activity Monitoring - call for pricing.
*Please Note: When considering which Level of service to purchase - OS (Operating System) Patching is very important to keep your environment protected. Antivirus and Antimalware can only provide partial protection if the OS is not patched. Plus the Remote Support portal/software will help you manage your users more efficiently. Additionally, the reporting feature provides a birds eye view of all of your devices on the network, patch health and AV health reports. Initial cleanup & installation may not be included in price.